The Apache Druid team is proud to announce the release of Apache Druid 0.17.0.
Druid is a high performance analytics data store for event-driven data.
Apache Druid 0.17.0 contains over 250 new features, performance enhancements,
bug fixes, and major documentation improvements from 52 contributors. Major
new features and improvements include:
- Batch ingestion improvements
- Parallel query merging on brokers
- SQL-compatible null handling
- LDAP extension
- Dropwizard emitter
- Self-discovery resource
- Supervisors system table
- Fast historical start with lazy loading
- Historical segment cache distribution change
- New readiness endpoints
- Support task assignment based on MiddleManager categories
- Security vulnerability updates
Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
Release notes are at:
A big thank you to all the contributors in this milestone release!