The Apache Druid team is proud to announce the release of Apache Druid 0.18.0.
Druid is a high performance analytics data store for event-driven data.
Apache Druid 0.18.0 contains over 200 new features, performance
enhancements, bug fixes, and major documentation improvements from 42
contributors. Major new features and improvements include:
- Join support
- Query inlining in Brokers
- Query laning and prioritization
- SQL dynamic parameters support
- New lag metrics for Kinesis indexing service
- Experimental support for Java 11
- New Pac4j extension
- Azure extension is now a core extension
Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
Release notes are at:
A big thank you to all the contributors in this milestone release!