The Apache Druid team is proud to announce the release of Apache Druid 0.19.0.
Druid is a high performance analytics data store for event-driven data.
Apache Druid 0.19.0 contains around 200 new features, bug fixes, performance enhancements, documentation improvements, and additional test coverage from 51 contributors. Major new features and improvements include:
- GroupBy and Timeseries vectorized query engines enabled by default
- Druid native batch support for Apache Avro Object Container Files
- Updated Druid native batch support for SQL databases
- Apache Ranger based authorization
- Alibaba Object Storage Service support
- Ingestion worker autoscaling for Google Compute Engine
Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
Release notes are at:
A big thank you to all the contributors in this release!