During data ingestion from kafka, some of the tasks are in FAILED status, but when I try to see the log of why they failed to debug I get the following error: Request failed with status code 404. I have accessed inside the container to see the logs of that task, but I don’t see any folder for that ID the tasks that have failed, which happens with the tasks that have been successful.
Please include as much detailed information about the problem as possible.
Docker implementation using containers
- 3 zookeeper nodes using BITNAMI image
- 2 coordinators nodes using micro HW profile
- 2 broker nodes using micro HW profile
- 2 historical nodes using micro HW profile
- 3 middlemanager nodes using small HW profile
- Steps to reproduce the problem: Ingest data from kafka into druid and see the logs in FAILED task using docker
- The error message or stack traces encountered: Request failed with status code 404
- Any debugging that you have already done: Acess the OS system and analyse the folders of the task. There is no folder for failed tasks (it can be found for SUCESS task).