Druid firehose configuration for RabbitMQ Cluster

We have set up a druid cluster with rabbitMQ real-time ingestion. Below is the config

“ioConfig”: {

“type”: “realtime”,

“firehose”: {

“type”: “rabbitmq”,

“connection”: {

“host”: “<IP_ADDRESS>”,

“port”: “5672”,

“username”: “guest”,

“password”: “guest”

},

“config”: {

“exchange”: “exchange”,

“queue”: “queue”,

“routingKey”: “queue”,

“durable”: “false”,

“exclusive”: “false”,

“autoDelete”: “false”,

“maxRetries”: “10”,

“retryIntervalSeconds”: “1”,

“maxDurationSeconds”: “300”

}

},

“appendToExisting”: false

}

``

We have a rabbitMQ cluster with 1 primary and 2 secondaries. How can we add the secondary node details in the above configuration? (How to add multiple IP addresses at host field?)

Bt actually after finishing installation how to dump the data in Druid using Linux command line

Hello Onkar,

The current design of rabbitMQ firehose only allows connection to one broker at a time.

Thanks,

Atul

As i am beginner in druid.I had also read all the documentation of Druid but i could not understand where to type all the queries of csv file and json file.
Please tell me where to type this query part and retrieve that csv file or json file output. Please reply fast its very urgent for me.

As i am beginner in druid.I had also read all the documentation of Druid but i could not understand where to type all the queries of csv file and json file.
Please tell me where to type this query part and retrieve that csv file or json file output. Please reply fast its very urgent for me.

Hello Shivendra,

If you’re trying to query your data, you should create a query JSON and POST it to the broker node. Please review http://druid.io/docs/latest/tutorials/tutorial-query.html for examples on how to do this.

Thanks,

Atul

Hi Atul

Before creating sample csv file I just copied one query JSON file and then made sample csv file of that but it also got loaded now I have a question that how to see calculate the word count of that file plz help me in that