Druid Historical Metrics not getting published

Hello,

I am using Druid 0.9.2 and trying to gather metrics for historical nodes so that I can instrument/optimize our druid query performance. However, I am not able to see any metrics on historical nodes. Can someone help me out?

Here are the details:

Druid Version: 0.9.2

Followed the documentation here to add the metrics: http://druid.io/docs/0.9.2/configuration/index.html -> Enabling Metrics

The monitors I have enabled on each of the nodes are:

Indexer: [“com.metamx.metrics.JvmMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.EventReceiverFirehoseMonitor”,“io.druid.client.cache.CacheMonitor”]
Coordinator: [“com.metamx.metrics.JvmMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.EventReceiverFirehoseMonitor”]
Storage: [“com.metamx.metrics.JvmMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.EventReceiverFirehoseMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.HistoricalMetricsMonitor”,“io.druid.client.cache.CacheMonitor”]
Overlord: [“com.metamx.metrics.JvmMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.EventReceiverFirehoseMonitor”]
Broker: [“com.metamx.metrics.JvmMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.EventReceiverFirehoseMonitor”,“io.druid.server.metrics.HistoricalMetricsMonitor”]

``

I have been checking the logs in all of the druid-coordinator.log and druid-historical.log files. Is there somewhere else I should be looking for? Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks!