Druid Indexing task

When I submitted job to the middlemanager I found these warnings in my task logs.

can I simply ignore it or is this unknown error.

could anyone explain it to me I’ll be most grateful.

Thanks

1- WARN [task-runner-0-priority-0] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader - Hadoop command-line option parsing not performed. Implement the Tool interface and execute your application with ToolRunner to remedy this.

2- WARN [task-runner-0-priority-0] org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

3- WARN [task-runner-0-priority-0] org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader - No job jar file set. User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).

4- WARN JMX runtime input lookup class is not available because this JRE does not support JMX. JMX lookups will not be available, continuing configuration. java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.apache.logging.log4j.core.lookup.JmxRuntimeInputArgumentsLookup to org.apache.logging.log4j.core.lookup.StrLookup

Hi Umar,

Do you see any issue with ingestion Jobs because of these warnings? You may see many WARNING messages in the ingestion task logs and usually, you need not worry about them unless you see any issues/discrepancies.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

recently my druid is not ingesting the data about 20gb, neither batch ingestion nor hadoop ingestion.

when it started lifecycle it hang upto 20 min and then my zookeeper client Cnxn has failed to connect localhost:2181.

and after that it tries many time but dont connect with localhost and in the end task failed.

I double checked my configuration and ingestion specification but could not find any way to troubleshoot.