Druid realtime node with rabbitmq firehose

"io.druid.extensions:druid-rabbitmq:0.7.3"

While starting up the realtime node, it throws this exception:

Error injecting constructor, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rabbitmq/client/ConnectionFactory at io.druid.guice.FireDepartmentsProvider.<init>(FireDepartmentsProvider.java:41) while locating io.druid.guice.FireDepartmentsProvider at io.druid.guice.RealtimeModule.configure(RealtimeModule.java:79) while locating java.util.List<io.druid.segment.realtime.FireDepartment> for parameter 0 at io.druid.segment.realtime.RealtimeManager.<init>(RealtimeManager.java:85) while locating io.druid.segment.realtime.RealtimeManager at io.druid.guice.RealtimeModule.configure(RealtimeModule.java:83) while locating io.druid.query.QuerySegmentWalker for parameter 3 at io.druid.server.QueryResource.<init>(QueryResource.java:89) while locating io.druid.server.QueryResource

Do I have to include rabbitmq client jar to my system classpath or is there some configuration i am missing ?

Thanks,

Ravish

I am trying to startup realtime node with rabbitmq firehose. I have the extension included in “realtime/runtime.properties” and “_common/common.runtime.properties” as:

Hi Ravish, I believe this is a duplicate of https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/druid-development/mtojVzwaNCE, but we can continue the discussion here

Hi Fangjin,
I got the issue resolved by adding following jar to the lib directory:

amqp-client-3.2.1.jar

Thanks for this info Ravish.

Do you mind contributing this knowledge to docs/content/ingestion/firehose.md in the section about the RabbiMq firehose?

Sure. I will add it to the docs.