The Apache Druid team is proud to announce the release of Apache Druid 0.23.0.
Druid is a high-performance analytics data store for event-driven data.
Apache Druid 0.23.0 contains over 450 new features, performance
enhancements, bug fixes, and major documentation improvements from 81
contributors. Major new features and improvements include:
- Multi-dimensional range partitioning
- Improved support for “Arrays”
- Much better ease of use
- Improved Replace data behavior
- Much more powerful auto-compaction
- Lot of usability improvements to the web console
Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from:
Release notes are at:
A big thank you to all the contributors to this milestone release!