[druid-user] Commercial support for a problem with Druid

Good day I’m hoping that there is anyone in the groups that can provide or put me on contact with someone that can provide support to help resolve an issue that we are having with one of our customer’s instances of Druid.

We require some assistance quite urgently with an open source Druid instance 0.21.
The issue we are dealing with is performance. We have queries that are too slow.
As far as the configuration of Druid and configuration of ingestion goes, we do not have a lot of experience and probably have made many mistakes while doing that.

We have been in contact with Imply, but they do not do support purely on Open source Druid. You need to sign up for the Imply product and pay a license.

Email Disclaimer

This email is proprietary to MI-C3 and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of MI-C3. Since this communication was affected via email, MI-C3 cannot guarantee that it is secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. MI-C3 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or for any damage resulting from the opening of this message should it contain a virus.

Hello Stefan,

Here is an article which might be useful in terms of DATA MODELING AND QUERY PERFORMANCE IN APACHE DRUID. I also found an earlier discussion about SLOW QUERIES, where poor query performance was related to segment size.

If you have more specifics, please feel free to post them here.

Best,

Mark

You might also find some good content from the videos at Druid Summit, listed here. The ironSource one is particularly in-depth!

Thanks all.
I’ve been able to find a company to help me.
In our fist meeting we made some adjustments to the config that helped.
Having a second meeting today for more in-depth analysis.
Looks like we will be having a long term relationship