[druid-user] Druid Datasources and segments page not responding

Hi All,

The loadforever settings were added to druid . And after some amount of ingestion, I see that both datasources and segments page arent responding.
Since the datasources page isnt accessible, I am not able to do any changes wrt those settings as well

Could you please let me know if there are any other settings that can be tried to disable it?

Regards,
Chaitanya

Also, is this a known issue and is there a known workaround to resolve this part?

Regards,
Chaitanya

Hi Chaitanya,

The only reference I’ve found in regard to the datasources page not responding is this. Did the page start working again once ingestion was complete?

Regarding your main concern, to clarify: are you looking for an alternative way to disable the loadForever setting?

Best,

Mark

Your coordinator could be overloaded, would be good to know if the screens worked after ingestion stopped (or was paused), as Mark asked. Also, have you tried different console modes from the gear in the upper-right hand of the console? Overlord mode wouldn’t help (no datasource or segment info there), but maybe “no management proxy mode”? (Or coordinator/overlord mode?)