[druid-user] Ingestion data 0 row

Hi,
When I ingested the data as described in the documentation Quickstart · Apache Druid, the ingestion is successful, but there is 0 row in the DataSource.

so I can’t query with the dataset.

Could someone help me?

Regards,
Zhaoxuan

Hi Zhaoxuan,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of your Datasources. It looks like there aren’t rows for any of your Datasources? When you look under the Ingestion tab of the console, are you seeing any pending or failed tasks?

Best,

Mark

Hello Zhaoxuan -

What do the segments page, and the historicals on the services page look like? Can you send screenshots of those?

Hi,

The ingestion task looks successful all.

I tried to add a new cache algorithm to druid and then I couldn’t ingest the data after recompiling.

But I downloaded the source code from github again and compiled it, it still does’t work. So I don’t think it’s because I modified the source code.

Best,
Zhaoxuan

Mark Herrera <mark.herrera@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 03:39写道:

Hi,

Would you like to see these contents?

Zhaoxuan

Ben Krug <ben.krug@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 06:22写道:

I’ve never seen this before - published segments, not real-time, with 0 rows (let alone with MB in size). You might need to go through overlord and coordinator logs (eg) and look for clues.

Sorry that I would like to ask where is the overload and coordinator logs? I am a new user.

I was able to ingest data a month ago, but now I can’t.

Best,
Zhaoxuan

Ben Krug <ben.krug@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 09:04写道:

no problem! Check under var/sv - there should be a logs directory with subdirectories. You can zip and upload the latest coordinator and overlord logs if you want.

Hi, my sv subdirectory is empty. Which configuration is not well matched?

Ben Krug <ben.krug@imply.io> 于2022年9月15日周四 10:33写道: