ERROR Unable to register shutdown hook because JVM is shutting down. java.lang.IllegalStateException

Dear friends in druid community:

I submitted a kafka ingesting supervisor .Then I looked up the corresponding log whose state is success.But when I scanned the end of the log. I should come across an error.I don’t know why it would happen.The log was saying :

2019-10-28 10:28:46,480 pool-4-thread-1 ERROR Unable to register shutdown hook because JVM is shutting down. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not started

at org.apache.druid.common.config.Log4jShutdown.addShutdownCallback(Log4jShutdown.java:47)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.addShutdownCallback(Log4jContextFactory.java:273)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.setUpShutdownHook(LoggerContext.java:256)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.start(LoggerContext.java:216)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:145)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:41)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.getContext(LogManager.java:182)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.AbstractLoggerAdapter.getContext(AbstractLoggerAdapter.java:103)
	at org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory.getContext(Log4jLoggerFactory.java:43)
	at org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.AbstractLoggerAdapter.getLogger(AbstractLoggerAdapter.java:42)
	at org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory.getLogger(Log4jLoggerFactory.java:29)
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:358)
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:383)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.client.impl.LeaseRenewer.<clinit>(LeaseRenewer.java:77)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.getLeaseRenewer(DFSClient.java:480)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.close(DFSClient.java:620)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.close(DistributedFileSystem.java:1189)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.closeAll(FileSystem.java:2910)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache$ClientFinalizer.run(FileSystem.java:2927)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

And the entire log is in the attachment.Anyone who can help me.

Parking.log (119 KB)

can you send me the coordinator, overlord and middlemanager logs?

Thanks,wait a minute.

vijay narayanan vnarayaj@gmail.com 于2019年10月28日周一 上午10:58写道:

Hi Scoffi,

Check this https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/3851#issuecomment-336802617, Seems like its not a big deal. There probably something going wrong with the cleanup phase on either the MM or overlord.

Thanks,

Hemanth

I am so sorry ,it is too big.

scoffi Michaeal weitianpei@gmail.com 于2019年10月28日周一 上午11:23写道: