Error while loading the data into druid using

I was initially successful in loading a CSV with 5 columns. But I keep getting the following error while loading the data into druid. But this csv file has around 150 columns.

$ curl -X ‘POST’ -H ‘Content-Type:application/json’ -d @quickstart/sample1.json localhost:8090/druid/indexer/v1/task

Error 500

HTTP ERROR: 500

Problem accessing /druid/indexer/v1/task. Reason:

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('w' (code 119)): was expecting comma to separate OBJECT entries

at [Source: HttpInputOverHTTP@6f356562[c=8000,q=1,[0]=Content@4582241f{HeapByteBufferR@35dcae8f[p=8000,l=8192,c=8192,r=192]={{  "type" : "inde...    "service_en<<<d_of_sale_date", ...   "d_endof_sup>>>}},s=STREAM]; line: 1, column: 582]

Powered by Jetty:// 9.3.19.v20170502

Can anyone please tell me where I’m going wrong. Also attached the sample1.json file which I used to load the data.

sample1.json (13.7 KB)

I think this should be in single quotes or the quotes should be escaped.

"column": ""week_process_date""

This electronic message and any attachments hereto contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of the message or any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately, and permanently delete the original message and attachments.

Also, missing comma. You have formatting issue in your json.

"d_perf_metric_id"
          "d_be_geo_id"

This electronic message and any attachments hereto contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of the message or any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately, and permanently delete the original message and attachments.

thank you, Rahul. with those two changes, I was able to avoid errors.

But still, the loading failed. I have some columns with commas(example “matt Systems, Inc.”). will that also be a problem for druid while loading?