Hi all, sorry for this noob question.
I tried both Java and Scala examples, and both not working.
My procedure is as follows,
- Use maven to create a project
- Put the following in pom.xml
<dependency> <groupId>io.druid</groupId> <artifactId>tranquility-core_2.11</artifactId> <version>0.7.0</version> </dependency>
- Copy java or scala example into App.java or App.scala.
- Compile with mvn package
There’s error of jackson-module-scala_2.11 version 2.4.6 cannot be found. I tried to search maven.org and found that 2.4.6 in deed does not exist, there’s only 2.4.5 or 2.5.0.
So, I excludes jackson-module-scala_2.11 from tranquility-core, and add a new dependency for jackson-module-scala_2.11 with version 2.4.5 (I tried 2.5.0 too).
The compilation is fine. But when I run it, there’s exception: JsonMappingException: Jackson version is too old 2.4.6.
So my question is:
- Is Tranqulity still maintained and usable?
- The provided maven repository seems not working, how to use Tranquility as library and compile it in my own code? I couldn’t really find any tutorials or something like that to teach me how to do it (I just learned to use Maven today!)