Issue creating Tranquilizer to load real time data into Druid in Springs and setting QueryGranularit

Hi,

I am unable to load data into Druid using Tranquilizer.

Version:

Exception:
2017-06-08 18:28:21.657 ERROR 14622 — [9b-9aacbd3856a1] c.metamx.tranquility.beam.ClusteredBeam : Failed to update cluster state: druid:overlord/logintable

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No serializer found for class io.druid.granularity.NoneGranularity and no properties discovered to create BeanSerializer (to avoid exception, disable SerializationFeature.FAIL_ON_EMPTY_BEANS)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._convert(ObjectMapper.java:3589) ~[jackson-databind-2.8.8.jar:2.8.8]

Code:

QueryGranularity granularity = new NoneGranularity();
final Tranquilizer<Map<String, Object>> druidService = DruidBeams
        .builder(timestamper)
        .curator(curator)
        .discoveryPath(discoveryPath)
        .location(DruidLocation.create(indexService, dataSource))
        .timestampSpec(timestampSpec)
        .rollup(DruidRollup.create(DruidDimensions.specific(dimensions), aggregators, granularity))
        .tuning(
                ClusteredBeamTuning
                        .builder()
                        .segmentGranularity(Granularity.MINUTE)
                        .windowPeriod(new Period("PT10M"))
                        .partitions(1)
                        .replicants(1)
                        .build()
        )
        .buildTranquilizer();

When i change the QueryGranularity to Minute i get the following exception

code:
.rollup(DruidRollup.create(DruidDimensions.specific(dimensions), aggregators, QueryGranularities.MINUTE))

Exception:

2017-06-08 18:30:34.838 ERROR 14643 --- [a3-cbf8e26390ba] c.metamx.tranquility.beam.ClusteredBeam  : Failed to update cluster state: druid:overlord/logintable

com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexServicePermanentException: Service[druid:overlord] call failed with status: 400 Bad Request
	at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService$$anonfun$call$1$$anonfun$apply$17.apply(IndexService.scala:158) ~[tranquility-core_2.11-0.8.1.jar:0.8.1]
	at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService$$anonfun$call$1$$anonfun$apply$17.apply(IndexService.scala:132) ~[tranquility-core_2.11-0.8.1.jar:0.8.1]

Version:

tranquility-core_2.11:0.8.1