Issue with getting quantile data from druid

Hi Folks,

I just joined this forum. I am trying the histogram plugin & have added it to the middle manager runtime.properties. I have aded the histogram aggregator to my list of aggregators as well like this before sending data to druid:

new ApproximateHistogramAggregatorFactory(“histogram”, “count”, null, null, null, null)

Just trying to query the data now from the broker :

“aggregations”: [

{

"name": "histogram",

"fieldName": "count",

"type": "quantile",

"probability": 0.90

}

]

I am getting this error:

{

“error”: “Could not resolve type id ‘min’ into a subtype of [simple type, class io.druid.query.aggregation.AggregatorFactory]\n at [Source: HttpInputOverHTTP@1e1350d7; line: 15, column: 27] (through reference chain: java.util.ArrayList[0])”

}

I believe the extensions also has to be added for the broker nodes. Not sure if that’s the direction I should head.

Thoughts ?

Actually the error is this:

{

“error”: “Could not resolve type id ‘quantile’ into a subtype of [simple type, class io.druid.query.aggregation.AggregatorFactory]\n at [Source: HttpInputOverHTTP@3692c6f3; line: 15, column: 27] (through reference chain: java.util.ArrayList[0])”

}

Sorry for the confusion

Hey Mohan,

You are right. You will have to include the druid-histogram extension in the runtime.properties of the broker and historical nodes as well

Thanks Asra. I did it and its working fine. I hope its the same story with historical node as well to get quantiles for all historical data.