Jackson version issue

Hi All ,

I’m having an issue with jackson version with spark 1.6.1 , what I noticed tranquility and scale-util comes with different jackson version like below , although I can see assembly jar is having the the scale-util Jackson class ( attahced screen shot) , still during job exception it complains about missing class . I have seen similar discussion here in group with jackson …I’m sure I may not be the only one seeing this issue … Is there any particular version of jackson I have to change here …

tranquility

val jacksonTwoVersion ="2.4.6"

val jacksonTwoModuleScalaVersion ="2.4.5"

scala-stil

**Spark 1.6.1 – jackson version 2.4.4 **

**Error **

ception: Task failed while writing rows.

at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.DefaultWriterContainer.writeRows(WriterContainer.scala:272)

at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation$$anonfun$run$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply(InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation.scala:150)

at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation$$anonfun$run$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply(InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation.scala:150)

at org.apache.spark.scheduler.ResultTask.runTask(ResultTask.scala:66)

at org.apache.spark.scheduler.Task.run(Task.scala:89)

at org.apache.spark.executor.Executor$TaskRunner.run(Executor.scala:214)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.metamx.common.scala.Jackson$

at io.branch.core.transform.DataProcessor.processClick(DataProcessor.scala:109)

at io.branch.core.transform.DataProcessor$$anonfun$3.apply(DataProcessor.scala:18)

at io.branch.core.transform.DataProcessor$$anonfun$3.apply(DataProcessor.scala:18)

at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$13.hasNext(Iterator.scala:371)

at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.hasNext(Iterator.scala:327)

at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.DefaultWriterContainer.writeRows(WriterContainer.scala:262)

Assembly jar screen shot attached

Do you have any luck if you recompile Tranquility with the version of Jackson used by your Spark cluster?

(Btw, which version of Jackson is that?)