Poll failed in Tranquility realtime ingestion

Hi everyone, I use Tranquility to send log data realtime to Druid. But, when ingestion, it have an error and cause missing log data. As below:

16/09/19 12:06:01 WARN finagle.DruidTaskResolver: Poll failed, trying again at[2016-09-19T12:06:05.296+07:00].
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Service is closed
at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService.com$metamx$tranquility$druid$IndexService$$client(IndexService.scala:57)
at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService$$anonfun$call$1.apply(IndexService.scala:131)
at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService$$anonfun$call$1.apply(IndexService.scala:131)
at com.metamx.tranquility.finagle.FutureRetry$.onErrors(FutureRetry.scala:47)
at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService.call(IndexService.scala:130)
at com.metamx.tranquility.druid.IndexService.runningTasks(IndexService.scala:101)
at com.metamx.tranquility.finagle.DruidTaskResolver$$anon$1.run(DruidTaskResolver.scala:83)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Can anyone tell me why and how to fix it ? Thanks so much.

Hi Thao.
Did you solve this problem?

I have same issue on my service.

Can you show how to solve this problem?

2016년 9월 19일 월요일 오후 2시 10분 50초 UTC+9, Thao Nguyen 님의 말:

Hi 이태희
I have done this task, the problem is on the configuration for Tranquility running, make it suitable the the job will be done as well.

Because some production problem, We no longer to use Tranquility to ingestion log data. We using Kafka with consumer and producer.

Kafka is stable than Tranquility, it has an offset and in case of missing log you can manual the incorrection log information in meta-data.

regards.