PostgreSQL to Druid ingestion error

Hi I’m trying to ingest data from PostgreSQL to Druid. I’m getting NullPointerException, please help me to troubleshoot this.
Here’s my json spec

{

"type": "index",
"spec": {
    "dataSchema": {
        "dataSource": "dataset_new10"
    },
    "ioConfig": {
        "type": "index",
        "firehose": {
            "type": "sql",
            "database": {
                "type": "postgresql",
                "connectorConfig": {
                    "connectURI": "jdbc:postgresql://ISVDRDBILXP1/testdb",
                    "user": "druid",
                    "password": "druid"
                }
            },
            "sqls": [
                "SELECT * FROM public.testtable"
            ]
        }
    }
}

}

Error log:

2019-07-10T12:49:55,093 INFO [task-runner-0-priority-0] org.apache.druid.data.input.impl.prefetch.CacheManager - Object[SELECT * FROM public.testtable] is cached. Current cached bytes is [188]
2019-07-10T12:49:55,102 ERROR [task-runner-0-priority-0] org.apache.druid.indexing.common.task.IndexTask - Encountered exception in DETERMINE_PARTITIONS.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.druid.data.input.impl.SqlFirehose.nextRow(SqlFirehose.java:68) ~[druid-core-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.common.task.IndexTask.collectIntervalsAndShardSpecs(IndexTask.java:744) ~[druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.common.task.IndexTask.createShardSpecsFromInput(IndexTask.java:671) ~[druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.common.task.IndexTask.determineShardSpecs(IndexTask.java:606) ~[druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.common.task.IndexTask.run(IndexTask.java:437) [druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.overlord.SingleTaskBackgroundRunner$SingleTaskBackgroundRunnerCallable.call(SingleTaskBackgroundRunner.java:419) [druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at org.apache.druid.indexing.overlord.SingleTaskBackgroundRunner$SingleTaskBackgroundRunnerCallable.call(SingleTaskBackgroundRunner.java:391) [druid-indexing-service-0.15.0-incubating.jar:0.15.0-incubating]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212] 

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

Thanks

If you have not already done so, can you please make sure you have the ‘postgresql-metadata-storage’ extension added in the property files.?

Im guessing your parser type is defined as “string” can you change it to “map” and try?

And also can you post your parser spec if that didn’t work?