superset with druid

Hi,

Can someone would be able to help here with the steps to make superset works with druid, incase tried.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rahul

Hi all the steps are described here http://airbnb.io/superset/druid.html, let me know if you have issues

Thanks slim.

I tried following the steps and able to connect to druid cluster, it shows the datasource but failed to run queries.

2017-05-06 15:06:28,249:INFO:root:Syncing Druid datasource [wikiticker]

/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/sql/compiler.py:624: SAWarning: Can’t resolve label reference ‘datasource_name asc’; converting to text() (this warning may be suppressed after 10 occurrences)

util.ellipses_string(element.element))

/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_appbuilder/forms.py:245: FlaskWTFDeprecationWarning: “flask_wtf.Form” has been renamed to “FlaskForm” and will be removed in 1.0.

form = self(obj=obj)

2017-05-06 15:06:48,942:ERROR:root:No data was returned.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/superset/viz.py”, line 233, in get_payload

df = self.get_df()

File “/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/superset/viz.py”, line 77, in get_df

self.results = self.datasource.query(query_obj)

File “/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/superset/connectors/druid/models.py”, line 931, in query

raise Exception(_("No data was returned."))

Exception: No data was returned.

2017-05-06 15:06:48,951:INFO:root:Caching for the next 100 seconds

2017-05-06 15:08:31,643:ERROR:root:No data was returned.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/Users/rchoudhu/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/superset/viz.py”, line 233, in get_payload

got it working. thanks

got the same issue, how did you fix it ?

I´m getting the same problem.

Can you share what you did to solve the problem?

regards

Hi Rahul,

I am facing an issue in superset while fetching druid datasource.

The superset slice fails with “No data was returned”.

After some research i found that we need to give time column range to fetch the data.

Kindly let me know where in the web ui of superset i can specify the date range.

Thanks and regards,

Dipesh Vora

I am facing an issue in superset while fetching druid datasource.

The superset slice fails with “No data was returned”.

After some research i found that we need to give time column range to fetch the data.

Kindly let me know where in the web ui of superset i can specify the date range.

please refer to below screenshots. U should be able to alter timeline settings from here. In time granularity section select “all” option from dropdown list. and time range click on Since & click clear. Now you should be able to see the data.