What is default data storage location for Druid

Am trying to load the data into druid from Kafka topic, not sure what is the default data storage location for druid. If I clear my zookeeper log and kafka log and re-execute the same, data will load for 1 hour and Kafka services stop automatically with error no disk space is available and it repeats always.

How do i check the loaded data size in druid, is there any log and how can i increase the druid storage capacity, help me on this to fix.

Thanks

Bhavya

which druid distribution/version are you using ?

Hi Slim,

Am using “druid-0.10.0” and “tranquility-distribution-0.8.2” which are latest available.

Bhavya

This seems to be a configuration issue.

Can you attache logs and configs used to run the cluster ?

are you running this in one node or multiple nodes with distributed storage system ?

if you are using the default distribution tarball file from druid io website then the log must be under ./log directory (relative to where the druid main directory is)

This seems to be a configuration issue.

Can you attache logs and configs used to run the cluster ?

There is no cluster, am using it in a single node machine with default location after extracting “~/software/Druid/druid-0.10.0”

We have used Tranquility server configuration as in “Kafka_smme.json” file attached.

There is a log folder under “~/software/Druid/druid-0.10.0/log” but there are no files available here.

are you running this in one node or multiple nodes with distributed storage system ?

Am using single node.

if you are using the default distribution tarball file from druid io website then the log must be under ./log directory (relative to where the druid main directory is)

There is a log folder under “~/software/Druid/druid-0.10.0/log” but there are no file available here.

kafka_smme.json (1.59 KB)